- Only pupils who complete 5 ½ years before 15th June of the academic year can be admitted to Std. I and progressively to other standards.
- The Original Birth Certificate is essential for admission to Std. I. No student is deemed admitted without fulfilling this norm.
- Pupils cannot be admitted to Std. II and upward without Leaving Certificate from the last school attended and if from a State other than Maharashtra, the Leaving Certificate should be duly signed by the Education Office of the Division in which that school is situated.
- Any pupil who desires to join the school fresh from home or from an unrecognized school must produce the official Birth Certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the admission form. Such pupils are subjected to an entrance examination held at the beginning of the academic year and admitted, subject to the approval of the Dept. of Education.
- Application for Nursery, KG, Std. I and above are accepted from April 15th onwards. Parents / Guardians must accompany the child / ward at the time of admission. (Pupils applying for admission to higher classes are, as a rule, subjected to a competitive entrance test).
- In case seeking admission to Std II and onwards, your child will have to appear at a written test and interview.
- Admission will be granted on your child’s satisfactory performance at the written test and interview.
- Parents seeking admission to Nursery, Jr. K.G., Sr. K.G and Std. I must produce a true copy of the birth certificate only after the admission is granted.
Junior College of Science and Commerce
- A merit list based on the percentage of marks will be put up on the College Notice Board, interested students will promptly pay the requisite amount and get their admission confirmed.
- If a student fails to avail himself / herself of the chance within three days from the date of display of the merit list, the claim of admission will be forfeited and the seat will be given to the next candidate.
- Admission forms incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
- No admission will be deemed secured until all the prescribed dues are paid up.
- Fees once paid will, on no account, be refunded. Admission to the First Year is valid, only till the end of the academic session. The admission will have to be renewed the next year.
Renewal of admission will be subject to the passing of the First Year Exams and the decent and disciplined BEHAVIOUR of the student.
Students who have passed the S.S.C. (STD. X) examination of the Maharashtra Board with the requisite subjects are eligible to apply for admission to Std. XI in the Faculty of Commerce and Science, depending on the stream selected by them. If he / she has secured a minimum cut off percentage of marks prescribed by HOC Junior College, for a particular stream, admission will be granted on merit. The students who have passed equivalent exams from the Boards outside the state of Maharashtra will be required to obtain eligibility certificate from Mumbai Division Board.
How to Apply for Admission
Students seeking admission to the college will be required to collect the Application forms available in the college office, just on the day following the declaration of the S.S.C. result and submit the same, duly filled in all details, within three days of the college office.